Zara’s summer sale comes to U.S. (and we called it!)
June 19, 2015 - City
A couple days ago, the Zara sale started in the United Kingdom and Ireland, so we wondered aloud in a blog post if the U.S. sale was soon to follow.
We don’t want to be arrogant, but our wondering was 100% rhetorical. We were confident that the U.S. summer sale would start today because all the signs pointed to the sale starting today, Friday, June 19th.
- Europe and Asia sales usually set off the sale period
- Past summer sales were also in June
- Previous summer sales started around the middle of the month
- Zara summer sales in 2013 and 2014 started on Friday
With all that great data, we weren’t as caught off guard Zara’s US homepage announcing its summer sale had started “ONLINE AND IN-STORE” this morning.
And because we’re so on top of #zarasale dates here, we were able to jump on the discounted items in the sizes we wanted before the more popular items were sold out and before the information reached the masses.
Latest posts by stuart (see all)
- Worrying times for African continent as Tunisia is defeated by England in FIFA World Cup - June 19, 2018
- Save $3 at The Little Beet with this coupon code (2018) - June 13, 2018
- 2019 NBA Futures: All roads lead though the West (again) - June 12, 2018