Where did Netflix go on my Tivo? How can I add it?
May 3, 2014 - Tech
Today, the Netflix shortcut on my Tivo, the option that was usually located under “Now Playing List” was no longer there.
What gives? Where did Netflix go and why did it disappear from where I was used to accessing it?
I never found out the answer, but the solution to the problem is quite easy, as long as you have a Tivo Roamio, HD, Series3 or Tivo Mini that supports Netflix on your machine. You can get to your Netflix Instant Queue from Now Playing in a few easy steps.
- Go to the Tivo home menu
- Select Video On Demand
- Choose Netflix (Make sure you’re logged into your Netflix account)
- Select the option “Show in Now Playing List”
- Wait until next Tivo service connection
Once you’ve gone through thee steps, it’s a waiting game. The next time your Tivo makes connects to the internet, the Netflix option should appear in your Now Playing menu.
While you wait for Tivo to connect, you can still access Netflix via the “Video On Demand” option and choose “Watch Instantly” – that will take you to the Netflix menu and Instant Queue.
*You can also try manually updating/restarting your Tivo machine to see if that helps out.
Latest posts by stuart (see all)
- Save $3 at The Little Beet with this coupon code (2018) - June 13, 2018
- 2019 NBA Futures: All roads lead though the West (again) - June 12, 2018
- Will ZARA’s summer sale start on Thursday, June 21, 2018? - June 5, 2018