Chores that I am bad at
April 20, 2014 - Extra
I just placed 5 bags of garbage and recycling by the curb with a bag of recycling and trash each that are about halfway full upstairs. I’m realizing how bad I am at some chores.
I’ve come up with the following list not because it’s of any interest to you, but more so I can motivate myself to think about the tasks that I struggle with the most and to find a solution:
- Taking Out the Trash: I. just. don’t. do. it. enough. I always try to bring the trash down on my way out and I just forget. I need to find a way to ensure every week on [day] that I bring it down. I think this day will be Sunday.
- Putting Away Clothes: After a long day, I can’t take my clothes off fast enough. Thinking about folding it up that night, or the next day, just isn’t in the schedule. Solution? Do it the next day.
- Going Through Mail: It piles up. I hate it as it piles up. Repeat. Similar to taking out the trash, I need to carve out a day to keep up with my paperwork
Just so the two of you that are reading this don’t think I’m a slob or anything, here’s some chores I’m okay or very good at:
- Washing dishes
- Grocery shopping
- Wiping down the counter
- Doing laundry
- Making the bed
- Wiping down my glass table
- Clean the toilet
This post had a very high likelihood of being the most boring post, but now that I’ve looked it over, I actually find it quite useful and mildly interesting.
Latest posts by stuart (see all)
- 12 ways to re-purpose old pages, outdated content and blog posts for improved SEO - February 7, 2019
- ZARA announces that their latest SRPLS collection ison sale (2019) - February 5, 2019
- Here’s the best ways to lose weight on the ‘Bride Diet’ - January 29, 2019