Guangbiao Chen is awesome. The Chinese millionaire that wants to purchase the New York Times because he’s “very good with working with Jews” recently handed out his business card at a press conference.
The card detailed just how prominent and beloved and moral and influential and well-known Chen is in China. Here are just 8 examples that were crammed in onto his business card:
- Most Influential Person of China
- Most Prominent Philanthropost of China
- China Moral Leader
- China Earthquake Rescue Hero
- Most Well-Known and Beloved Chinese Role Model
- China Top Ten Honorable Volunteer
- Most Charismatic Philanthropost of China
It’s official: Guangbiao Chen is awesome. He’ll probably quote that on version 4.6 of his business card. Something like:
Most Awesomest on the Internet
Who would win in a hunger games battle royale of egos between Chen, Kanye West, Donald Trump, Shia Labeouf, and Charlie Sheen?