China’s most well-known, prominent, influential, beloved, & honorable hero
January 11, 2014 - City
Guangbiao Chen is awesome. The Chinese millionaire that wants to purchase the New York Times because he’s “very good with working with Jews” recently handed out his business card at a press conference.
The card detailed just how prominent and beloved and moral and influential and well-known Chen is in China. Here are just 8 examples that were crammed in onto his business card:
- Most Influential Person of China
- Most Prominent Philanthropost of China
- China Moral Leader
- China Earthquake Rescue Hero
- Most Well-Known and Beloved Chinese Role Model
- China Top Ten Honorable Volunteer
- Most Charismatic Philanthropost of China
It’s official: Guangbiao Chen is awesome. He’ll probably quote that on version 4.6 of his business card. Something like:
Most Awesomest on the Internet
Who would win in a hunger games battle royale of egos between Chen, Kanye West, Donald Trump, Shia Labeouf, and Charlie Sheen?